2) Create a custom mantle: These home owners kept the original patina of the beam and designed their own custom piece to add a rustic yet modern feel to their living room space.
3) Step back in time with European grandeur: Whitewashed beams paired with custom corbels and an oak floor give this home the antique, majestic feel of a French Provencial chateau.
4) Summer evenings in an outdoor oasis: Reclaimed beams are a gorgeous addition to any outdoor living space, adding charm and luxury while blending with the natural surroundings.
5) Create a farmhouse style kitchen: Kitchens and exposed, reclaimed beams are a match made in heaven. These home owners opted for a rustic, farm house style kitchen which paired perfectly with original surface beams.
6) Retreat to traditional mountain living: Rounded beams in the log cabin style create a cozy, traditional style commonly found in mountain homes. Reclaimed beams are a key element in creating this look.